Monday, October 4, 2010

Blogger Statistics

I've been away from blogging for a long time that I feel like I forgot everything I learned on blogging. Good thing though I decided to stay and check on my dashboard for a few more minutes before logging out.


I didn't even notice the changes in Blogger. Google released it last August, but I found out just now that I can track my website's statistics from the Blogger's dashboard.


That would be an easier way to check your site's traffic without relying on third party traffic counters. As much as I love Wordpress, I admit I had difficulties tracking R.O.A.D.'s statistics. It takes hours for me to figure out how to deal with all those html codes. :D I'm glad that Blogger came out with this tool as most of my blogs are hosted here. The screenshot below shows this week's "Audience" for Learn and Make Money Online. No offense to Adsense lovers, but I'm so glad I'm using PTP on this site.


No comments:

Post a Comment