Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Port Cafe

The peregrinator is walking down memory lane:

When I was still in college, there's this one place where my friends and I often go to during lunch break and although we eat the same kind of food everyday, the place was actually one of the things which made our friendship last this long.




The Port Cafe is the first thing that we think of when we want to grab something to eat, it's the first thing that comes to mind if we just want to relax and "people-watch", the first thing we go to when we want to talk/laugh about something silly and it's the first thing that came to my mind when I got back here in Davao.

It might not be one of those fine dining restaurants, but it's definitely one of the best for us. And after 7 years, I still ordered the same food which tastes just like how it used to. I guess I'll never get tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment