Sunday, January 9, 2011

The First 2011 Alphabet Meme



A is for Age:
29
B is for Beer of choice:
GPS ;)
C is for Career:
bum freelance writer
D is for favourite Drink:
orange juice
E is for Essential item you use everyday:
my facial wash
F is for Favourite song at the moment:
"Ideal Lover"
G is for favourite Game:
Monopoly :D
H is for Home town:
Davao
I is for Instruments you play:
Guitar
J is for favourite Juice:
orange juice
K is for Kids:
none *yet!*
L is for Last kiss:
I kissed my mom goodnight before I went to sleep last night :P
M is for marriage: .
nope
N is for full Name:
*skip*
O is for Overnight hospital stays:
My family and I haven't been admitted to a hospital (except for my mom when she gave birth to us but I was still too young when she gave birth to our youngest to be allowed to stay overnight)
P is for phobias:
claustrophobia
Q is for quote:
Go the extra mile. It's never crowded. ~Author Unknown
R is for biggest Regret:
hey! the new year just started.. let's not talk about regrets now...
S is for sports:
Baseball
T is for Time you wake up:
between 10pm to 5am, depends :P
U is for colour of underwear:
white
V is for Vegetable you love:
broccoli
W is for Worst Habit:
not eating at the right time (or not eating for a day)
X is for X-rays you've had:
wisdom tooth
Y is for Yummy food you make:
yummy huh? pesto pasta maybe
Z is for zodiac sign:
Leo

2 comments:

  1. That's a good quote, I like it. :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sweet you kissed your mother.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/e-is-for-essential-item-you-use-everyday/

    Join us for Monday Mayhem!
    http://mondaymahem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete