Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Layout for the Peregrinator

If you notice, my site has a new layout. What's different about this site?

First, well, the layout. If you came here through this post's link, then you haven't been to the homepage. Homepage doesn't show the blog posts. All you'll see there are widgets. Second, I've made a gallery using Flickr and Pictobrowser - I usually use picasa. Third, I've made disclaimer policy which I've yet to post a link to. Fourth, I have a new badge! :)



If you miss the grabbed badge, give me an hour or two, I'll put it back. Placed it back on the sidebar. I'm creating a page specifically for badge/link exchanges but for now this will do. Also, my feed does not updates itself in real time so I'm still trying to figure out how to change the feed widget into recent posts without the errors that the current recent posts widgets are giving me. There's more to come.

I always wanted a full website and not just a blog site (minus the extra expense on blog hosting) and I finally able to figure out how to do it in blogger. This theme will undergo several changes as I add more into it. However, it is still on beta stage so if you notice any errors/problems, please let me know. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. i like the new layout and the color of your blog.. cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. arrived here from GT. your new badge is adorable. grabbed it. :)

    ReplyDelete